Sunday 6 March 2011

Launch of Poetry And Music event series

So much has been going on but I am excited, I have been writing more poetry, and working on knowing my favourites by heart. To add to this I am now officially an organiser for a poetry event that will be launched in April. The idea is to organise a monthly event for a year with poets, musicians and artists of other disciplines collaborating on stage.

Im excited and l have a lot of work ahead for me, it has been a struggle bringing everything together, since l have to consider the artists l will be working with, the theme of the event and how to market it.

Its a whole new adventure for me and I cant wait to see it completed. I also intend to develop the event series into a project under the banner "PoetryMusical" which will include workshops, mini festivals and more.
Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment